|Free L-Amino Acids
List of 16 L-amino acids:
We apply: Quality Management System EN ISO 9001:2000 and Environmental Management System EN ISO 14001:2004
- It has a beneficial effect on the development of the root system
- Promotes nutrients quickly and efficiently to all parts of the plant where they are needed
- Restores plants quickly in the event of deficiencies or other adverse conditions
- Enhances fertilisation and increases fruit setting
- Effectively helps in increasing production
- Suitable for all crops
- 300-500 ml / 100 lt water or 2-4 It / 1000 m2 with irrigation water in repeated applications.
- Can be combined with most plant protection products and foliar fertilisers.
The recommended doses are indicative and vary depending on temperature, sunshine and soil pH.
Shake well before use.
|1 lt||12 per carton|
|5 lt||4 per carton|
Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated place, away from heat sources, open flame or sunlight. Under these conditions and when kept in its original, sealed packaging, it remains stable for at least 2 years.