|Seaweed extracts, sp. Ascophillum Nodosum||4,0% w/w|
|Free L-Amino Acids of plant origin||7,2% w/w|
List of 16 L-Amino Acids:
|L- Glutamic Acid||L- Threonine|
|L- Phenilalanine||L- Glycine|
|L- Methionine||L- Proline|
|L- Lycine||L- Tyrocine|
|L- Aspratic Acid||L- Valine|
|L- Leucine||L- Histidine|
|L- Serine||L- Arginine|
|L- Isoleucine||L- Alanine|
Procedures: EN ISO 9001:2015 and EN ISO 14001
The compination of Amino 16 with Polysaccharides and seaweed extract sp. Ascophillum Nodosum, contributes effectively to all crops, while it is friendly to the enviroment.
• Accelarates the proper development of the root system
• Improves nutrients’ uptake
• Contributes to the upgrade of the quality of the charactetistics
• Increases the size, the colour and the taste of the fruits, as well as their relative sugar content
• Contributes to the increase of the crop yield and post-harvest fruit conservation
• It activates the natural defense mechanisms
• Impacts endurance to stress conditions caused by biotic and abiotic causes
Granbrix is indicatively applied at the following recommended dosages:
• 200-500 ml solution for 100 lt of water. The dosages and frequency of applications vary according to the crop and the vegetative stage.
Application at soil
• 2-4 lt /1000 m2 through the irrigation network.
The recommended dosages rates are indicative and vary according to temperature, sunshine and soil pH level.
Shake well before use.
|1 lt||12 per carton|
|5 lt||4 per carton|
Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated place, away from heat sources, open flame or sunlight. Under these conditions and when kept in its original, sealed packaging, it remains stable for at least 2 years.