|% w/w||% w/v|
|(complexed with ethanolamine)|
- It contains a high concentration of Boron 10% in a highly bioavailable form, making it highly effective even in cases of severe boron deficiencies.
- Boron 10% is suitable for crops with high Boron requirements, such as beets, vines, olives, cauliflowers etc. or for crop stages requiring an immediate uptake of high Boron quantities.
Boron 10% is suitable for application as a foliar spray and with fertigation.
- General dosage: 1-1.5 It / 1000 m2 through the irrigation system, or 100-200 ml / 100 lt spray solution.
- Olive trees: 1-2 foliar applications, with the 1st application at the beginning of flowering (inflorescence stage) using 100-150 ml / 100 It water and the 2nd application after fruit set.
- Vines: 1st application before flowering using 100-150 ml / 100 It water and a 2nd application after fruit set, at the same dosage.
- Stone fruits (e.g. apricot, peach, plum): Applications at the end of flowering and after petals fall, using 100-150 ml/ 100 It water.
- Apples, Pears: Applications at the end of flowering and after petals fall, using 100-200 ml/ 100 It water.
- Tomatoes, Cucumbers: Application before the setting of each cross using 100-150 ml / 100 It water.
- Leafy vegetables (Cauliflower, Cabbage, Broccoli): 1st application as soon as plants acquire enough foliage to absorb the product, using 100-200 ml / 100 It water. Repeat application after 10-15 days, at the same dosage.
Shake well before use.
|1 lt||12 per carton|
Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated place, away from heat sources, open flame or sunlight. Under these conditions and when kept in its original, sealed packaging, it remains stable for at least 2 years.