Amino 16 με Si & Zn
Amino 16 with Silicon Si & Zinc Zn is the result of an excellent combination of Amino 16 and high quality trace elements of Silicon and Zinc, a valuable contribution to plant nutrition, especially rice, cereals and tree crops.
|Total nitrogen (Ν)||3%|
|Free L-Amino Acids||100-130 g/L|
List of 16 L-amino acids:
New-type Liquid Fertiliser Marketing No.: 122
We apply: Quality Management System EN ISO 9001:2000 and Environmental Management System EN ISO 14001:2004
- Enhances fertilisation and increases fruit setting
- Activates the natural defence mechanisms
- Promotes nutrients, improving the absorption of fertilizers
- Restores plants’ recovery in the event of deficiencies or other adverse conditions
- Enhances the development of the root system
- Helps in increasing production
- Contains silicon that improves the plant resistance in adverse conditions
- Promotes enzyme activity
- Accelerates the metabolic processes of plants
- It is particularly recommended for use in rice and cereal crops
- Effectively comes up against nutrient deficiencies
Amino 16 with Si & Zn is indicatively applied at the following recommended dosages:
- Rice: 500cc in 100lt water on 4-6 leaves and later along with the fungicide at the same dosage.
- Cereals: 500cc in 100lt water along with the herbicide and optional repeat application along with the fungicide.
- Other crops: 4-5 applications per growing season, with 500 cc in 100lt water.
Application in soil
- Amino 16 Si & Zn can be applied in the soil through the irrigation network at doses of 300cc in 100It of water and with at least four to five applications per growing season.
- The recommended doses are indicative and vary depending on temperature, sunshine and soil pH
Shake well before use.
|1 lt||12 per carton|
|5 lt||4 per carton|
Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated place, away from heat sources, open flame or sunlight. Under these conditions and when kept in its original, sealed packaging, it remains stable for at least 2 years.