Amino 16 με B & Zn
The new product Amino 16 with B & Zn is the result of an excellent combination of Amino 16, organic amino acid fertilizer, biostimulator, Nutrition & Plant Growth enhancer and High Quality micronutrients of Boron and Zinc, a valuable contribution to plant nutrition, particularly for citrus fruit, olive trees and field crops.
|Total nitrogen (Ν)||3%|
|Free L-Amino Acids||10%|
List of 16 L-amino acids:
New-type Liquid Fertiliser Marketing No.: 122
We apply: Quality Management System EN ISO 9001:2000 and Environmental Management System EN ISO 14001:2004
The amino acids contained in Amino 16 help contribute to the more efficient absorption of Boron and Zinc by plants and thus help them to have a beneficial effect to crops that need them.
- Enhances fertilization and increases fruit setting
- Activates the natural defence mechanisms
- Promotes nutrients, improving the absorption of fertilizers
- Restores plants in the event of deficiencies or other adverse conditions
- Enhances the development of the root system
- Helps in increasing production
- Suitable for all crops
- Ideally adds B and Zn
- Effectively comes up against nutrient deficiencies
The fertilizer – specific nutritional product Amino 16 with B & Zn is indicatively applied at the following recommended dosages:
- Olive trees: 500cc in 100lt of water in January, 500cc in 100lt of water before flowering, 500cc in 100lt of water in the summer during core hardening
- Citrus fruit: 500cc in 100It of water before flowering, 2-3 applications of 500cc in 100 t of water after fruit set.
- Other crops: 4-5 applications per growing season with 500cc in 100lt water.
Application in soil
- Amino 16 B & Zn can be applied in the soil through the irrigation network at doses of 300cc in 100It water and with at least 4-5 applications per growing season
- The recommended doses are indicative and vary depending on temperature, sunshine and soil pH.
Shake well before use.
|1 lt||12 per carton|
|5 lt||4 per carton|
Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated place, away from heat sources, open flame or sunlight. Under these conditions and when kept in its original, sealed packaging, it remains stable for at least 2 years.