|% w/w||% w/v|
|– methylene urea||2,2||3|
- Its slow-release Nitrogen contributes to the better and faster uptake and use of Potassium.
- The quality and purity of the raw materials make the product readily assimilable and usable by plants.
3-0-30 is suitable for application both by foliar sprayings and fertigation.
- General dosage for foliar sprayings: 200-500 ml / 100 It spray solution according to the needs of each crop in repeated applications.
- General dosage for fertigation: 1-2 lt / 1000 m2 depending on the needs of each crop, in repeated applications.
- Vegetables and leafy vegetables: Foliar sprays using 2-5 It / 1000 It water per 10.000 m2 or 1 -1.5 It/1000 m2 with fertigation
- Tree crops, Vines: Foliar sprays using 3-5 It / 1000 It water per 10.000 m2 or 1 -2 It/1000 m2 with fertigation.
Shake well before use.
|1 lt||12 per carton|
Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated place, away from heat sources, open flame or sunlight. Under these conditions and when kept in its original, sealed packaging, it remains stable for at least 2 years.