|% w/w||% w/v|
|Total nitrogen (N)||28||33,6|
|– methylene urea||22,4||26,9|
- Nitrogen is available to the plants for a long time, while the side effects of sudden and increased nitrogen fertilisation (e.g. fruit tearing) are prevented.
For soil and foliar applications.
- General dosage for foliar sprays: 200-500 ml / 100 It of spray solution.
- General dosage for fertigation: 1-2 lt / 1000 m2.
- Vegetables: In the early stages after transplanting, using 200-300 ml / 100 It water.
- Olives, Citrus fruit: At the first flow of juices and after fruit set, using 200-300 ml / 100 It water.
- Vineyard: At the stage of new vegetation, using 150-300 ml / 100 It water
- Cotton: At the stage of 6-8 leaves, using 200-400 ml / 100 It water.
Shake well before use.
|1 lt||12 per carton|
Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated place, away from heat sources, open flame or sunlight. Under these conditions and when kept in its original, sealed packaging, it remains stable for at least 2 years.